Hitting the trails and living life with 4 kiddos and a Hubby

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HCG Diet Day 4

OK. So Chris and I started a HCG Diet the day after Christmas. We pigged out for the first 2 days and then went to the 500 calorie part yesterday. It wasn't so bad. I eyed the sweets a few times and looked in the pantry a few times but besides that I gave myself a A+. So I woke up this morning and weigh in. OH MY I lost 4.4 pounds. That has really boosted my spirit. I was looking forward to seeing 1 pound lost but 4. HOLY MOLY. I then showered and headed down stairs and as I did I told the girls what I discovered. They both got very excited and told me over and over again that I look skinnier. I am loving that!! Chris told me he lost 5.8 pounds. Way to go Honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment