Hitting the trails and living life with 4 kiddos and a Hubby

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I just finished watching the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" and once again it brings a smile to my face. What a great story. We really do affect so many people during our lives. i hope I have done my part so far and spreading kindness and compassion around. I hope I have made a impact on my friends, neighbors and family's lives for the good.

What is up with my kids? Abby didn't want to watch the movie because it wasn't in color. What!! It's a classic! Are our kids so spoiled and robbed of classic movies that they can't or won't watch them? Do they watch too many cartoons and cheesy shows? As a mother I now feel that I need to broaden the kids scope of what are good CLASSIC movies and the joy and beauty of old black and white pictures. Now I need to brain storm on some good old movies to show my kiddos- for educational purposes of coarse.

No comments:

Post a Comment