Hitting the trails and living life with 4 kiddos and a Hubby

Thursday, December 31, 2009

HCG Diet Day 6

I don't want this blog to turn into a dieting only blog but I have to get this off my chest.

I'm going crazy! I am moody and easily annoyed and I want to quit the diet for a pizza. I know this first week was going to be hard but COME ON this is rough. And to make matters worse, it's my honey's birthday. I feel terrible because I didn't get him a card. My focus was Christmas and this stinking diet. Amazon hasn't send his gift which was suppose to have been here yesterday. They haven't even put it in the mail yet!

OK take a deep breath. count to 10. repeat

Sorry for the rant. I don't want this blog to become an ugly place.

On the lighter side of life. I have lost 9 lbs in 6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment